What’s the most versatile tool in your tool box?
Celebrating 85 years in business, Dremel continues to be one of the most well-known names in the tool industry or you could say, "the king of rotary tools". Known for inventing high-speed rotary tools, Dremel has grown to offer a full line of high-performance rotary tools, oscillating tools, and specialty tools.
Sold with a wide range of accessories and attachments, Dremel’s rotary tools are top-sellers around the world because of their versatility and flexibility. DIYers, crafters, woodworkers, auto mechanics, and artists use Dremel tools to accomplish a wide variety projects on a wide variety of materials.
Why use Dremel Tools?
Because no other brand has dedicated as many years to providing you rotary tools with accessories and attachments that are gold standard in versatility, durability, precision, and creativity.
What is a Rotary Tool?
Rotary Tools are handheld power tools that accept a variety of attachments.
- used for sanding, carving, shining, sharpening, and smoothing.
- high speed and compact for control and precision.
- multiple speed settings which can be adjusted depending on the project and material.
Dremel rotary tools allow you to install baseboard, polish your grill, carve wood pieces, engrave metal, cut holes in drywall for electrical outlets, and remove grout in old tile. Because of the different attachments, rotary tool functionalities are endless!
What is an Oscillating Tool?
Oscillating tools are different than rotary tools because they use high speed side-by-side motion instead of circular spinning motion.
- a variety of attachments that allow you to cut, scrape, sand, and grind.
- back and forth motion causes few vibrations allowing you to work in tight spaces if needed.
Much like a rotary tool, oscillating tools are that do-it-all tool, making it a must-have for any DIYer!
Explore these original projects designed and built by an exclusive team of Dremel Makers!
1. Sparkling Stovetop
Give your stove a new look by removing buildup and restoring its original shine!
- Dremel® 4000 Rotary Tool
- Cleaning rag
2. Garden Markers
Add a personal touch to your garden that won't fad or fall.
- Dremel 4000 Rotary tool
- Scrap copper pipe
- Dremel saw-max
3. Custom Address Sign
Add character to your home or business with a carved wood sign.
- Outdoor paint and paint brush
- Varnish and varnish brush
- Wood stain and Wood board
- Dremel 511E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs - 180 & 280 grit (2 Pack)
- 3000 variable speed rotary tool
5. Cut Drain Pipe
DIY plumbing projects are easier than ever with Dremel.
- 200 Rotary Series Tool
- 456 1-1/2” Fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheels
- Tape measure
- Spring clamp
6. Tennis Ball Holders
Make bathroom organization easy with this kid-friendly project!
- 4200 high-performance rotary-tool
- 150 1/8” drill bit
- Tennis balls
- Screw driver
7. Restored Chair
Rescue the old and make it new again!
- MM14 Hook and Loop Pad
- Dremel 4000 Rotary Tool
- EZ407 EZ Drum Sanding Mandral and 408 60 Grit Sanding band
- Acrylic gold and white paint & clear spray paint
8. Shoe Molding
Give any room a clean, polished look by adding shoe molding.
- Dremel 4000 Rotary Tool
- 445 1/2 “ 240-grit Sanding Band
- EZ544 EZ Lock™ 1-1/2” carbide cutting wheel
- EZ407 EZ Drum Sanding Mandrel and 408 60 Grit Sanding Band
- ¼” round show moulding
- Hammer and 6”, 8” finishing nails
9. PVC Lamp
Turn PVC into trendy light fixtures for a true staple in any room.
- Dremel 150 1/8 Drill bit
- 4” diameter PVC pipe (we used about 40” length)
- Color spray paint
- Electrical tape
- LED- battery powered candle
10. Etched Juice Pitcher
Impress your brunch guests with this custom etched juice pitcher.
- 8050 Micro
- 7103 Diamond Wheel Point
What's New at Dremel?
The Dremel 4300 is the newest addition in Dremel’s line of rotary tools. The Dremel 4300 is compatible with every Dremel attachment and accessory regardless of size thanks to the universal three-jaw chuck. No need for additional hand tools to change accessories. The Dremel 4300 can be bought as a kit options as well! That’s even more bang for your buck.
Regardless of what project you have in mind, Dremel® is guaranteed to have the rotary tool, attachment, or accessories you need. Tired of having to use so many different tools to complete one project? Dremel® tools save you time and hassle!
What Dremel Tool Is Right for You?
If you're asking yourself questions like:
• what Dremel tool should I buy?
• what Dremel bit cuts metal?
• what Dremel bit engraves wood?
• what Dremel bit cuts glass?
then check out Dremel's Tool and Accessory Finder, where you can find the right tool for the job, and the correct bits by task and material!
Do it Best is calling all crafters, DIYers, hobbyists, and professionals to check out the Dremel® tools and accessories we have on. Shop Dremel rotary tool kits, Dremel tools, Dremel accessories, rotary hobby bits, and oscillating blades!