Since 1980, when Zircon debuted the StudSensor original electronic stud finder, their mission has been to provide affordable, accurate, and easy-to-use scanning solutions for both DIYers and pros. Many home projects require the use of a stud finder – hanging décor, building shelving or cabinets, putting up window treatments, etc. and Zircon offers the accuracy you need at an affordable price. Read on about the Zircon scanners available right now at doitbest.com!
Zircon StudSensor Picture Kit
The StudSensor Picture Kit is perfect for the homeowner wanting to hang some new décor on nearly any surface in the home.
- Measures the wall density and locates the exact center of the stud with a light indicator
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including sheet rock, wood, and plaster
- Picture hanging kit and hardware is included
Zircon StudSensor Pro SL w/Level
The StudSensor Pro SL is a super versatile, affordable scanner.
- Finds the edges of wood, metal studs, and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings at a depth of up to 1-1/2”
- Progressive LED lights on the scanner shine red when you’re approaching the stud and turn green when you reach the edge of the stud
- Features the patented SpotLite® Pointing System, which shines a beam of light on the surface to identify the target
- Combo kit also includes a level to make your project even easier
Zircon StudSensor Pro LCD
With two scanning modes, WireWarning® detection system and clear LCD display, the StudSensor Pro LCD offers a powerful scanner with a bunch of useful features.
- WireWarning system indicates live, unshielded electrical wires to keep you safe
- LCD display clearly indicates when a stud edge is approached
- SpotLite Pointing System with audio tone illuminates the surface and lets you know when you’ve reached the stud edge
Zircon StudSensor i65 OneStep®
The StudSensor i65 OneStep finds studs up to 1-1/2” deep in one simple step.
- Features an easy to read LCD display that indicates the direction, edge, and center of the stud, making it one of the most accurate options in the Zircon family
- Includes the SpotLite Pointing System with audio tone when the stud center is reached
- WireWarning system indicates when live wires are nearby
Zircon MetalliScanner® m40
This scanner is specifically used for finding metal in wood, drywall, paneling, tile, stucco, plaster, concrete, and more.
- Two scanning positions and a unique LED display that progressively lights from the bottom up as you approach a metal stud
- Audio tone and blue light indicates when you’ve reached the metal target
- Two scan modes offer the ability to locate smaller metal objects or larger metal in walls or concrete
- Also works well in plaster/lath walls, as it finds the pattern of nails used to attach the lath to studs rather than only scanning for metal mesh
- Perfect for finding ductwork, rebar, screws and more, plus finding metal hidden in reclaimed wood
Zircon MultiScanner® i520 OneStep®
This multifunction stud finder locates the edges and center of both wood and metal studs in walls, floors, and ceilings. It offers four easily switched scanning modes:
- Stud Scan locates the edges and center of studs up to ¾” deep
- DeepScan® mode scans up to 1-1/2” deep
- Metal mode detects metal studs or rebar up to 3” deep
- AC Scan locates live electrical wiring up to 2” deep with WireWarning detection
An ultra-bright LCD display lets you know exactly what mode you’re in and where the stud is, and its unique signal strength indicator lets you know if it’s a deep or shallow stud. The i520 also feature ACT™ technology, which automatically corrects common errors like when scanning begins over a stud.
As you can see, there’s a Zircon StudSensor for nearly every application. Whether you’re a DIYer just needing to hang some pictures or a pro who’s constantly scanning for wood or metal in a variety of surfaces, you can find a Zircon product perfect for you at doitbest.com!